Welcome to the new website for Wolf Engineering
If any problems occur whilst viewing this website, please forgive us as we are still working on the site, but we would be happy to know about any problems you come across.
Wolf Engineering provides its services both Australia wide and internationally.
Wolf Engineering offers all the requisite technologies, skills and resources to design, build, refurbish
and service Roller Mills of all types and capacities - from precision flour mills to high capacity feedlots.
Call Wolf Engineering for:
- Protable electric and tractor driven mills
- Fixed commercial installations
- Capacities from 300Kg/hour to 120ton/hour
- For feedlots, dairies, stud farms, piggeries, poultry farms, boutique breweries and all commercial installations
- New mills restoration and refurbishment
- Roll machining, grinding and re-fluting to any specification
- Roll capacities from 3 to 20 inches in diameter (soon to be 24 inches)
- All major machining operaions are performed in house (Shaft Repair and Replacement, etc.)
"Always strive for something better."
* Capacity varies according to grain type and condition, and roller gap settings
** Larger diameters can be handled. Call for more information
Wolf Engineering manufactures their own rolls and components to suit the customers needs
Wolf Engineering also does testing for all types of materials. e.g. plastics, shark cartilage, rubber, coal, apricot kernels etc.